Our community of supporters are vital to our efforts in fighting food insecurity, poor health, and isolation through healthy food access, food skills, public awareness and advocacy, education, and engagement.
When our community gives to Grow It Forward, it allows us to:
- Provide us the ability to run our current programming.
- Think about long term progress.
- Envision a community where food is treated as a basic right and central to health--where everyone has the means, knowledge, and voice to access good food with dignity.
- Help us build a healthier, happier, more vibrant, and productive community.
WILL YOU JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF SUPPORTERS?
Your gift supports our mission to provide people in need with dignified access to good food, along with opportunities to grow, cook, share, and advocate for it!
- Healthy Food Access: Our healthy food access programs provide a healthy source of food for people who need it. We prioritize offering fresh and nutritious food in a dignified space, and connecting people to other supports and resources they might need.
- Food Skills: Our food skills programs provide people with the knowledge, tools, and confidence to grow, cook, and choose healthy food for themselves and their families.
Outreach & Engagement: Our outreach and engagement programs allow people to get involved in becoming advocates for themselves and for their community to end future hunger.
How do we do it?
Simple. It's called community.
We sincerely hope you'll consider joining us. Grow It Forward is only as strong as the people willing to make things happen in the community we serve.
When you support Grow It Forward, you will get:
- Invitation to our annual "supporter" breakfast where you can meet our Board of Directors and staff and learn more about the accomplishments your gifts support.